OEDA is a resource for finding treatment providers across the state of Oklahoma and beyond. Check here to find a professional treatment provider in your area.
OEDA is a non-profit organization that relies solely on contributions and income from services to operate. Consider joining today to support our cause.
Did You Know
- Eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness
- Most victims are between the ages of 10 and 34
- 10% of those with anorexia and 1% of those with bulimia DIE as a result of their eating disordered behaviors or suicide
- 1 out of 5 girls has an eating disorder
- 81% of 10-year-old children are afraid of being fat
- 13% of high school girls purge
- 10% of eating disorder sufferers are male
- An estimated 10 million females and 1 million males struggle with an eating disorder in the U.S.
- An estimated 25 million people suffer from a binge eating disorder in the U.S.